06 décembre 2005

Epinal Jumping Jacks


8 commentaires:

Angela a dit…

Pita, these are great!

Do you know where I can find a medievil-type of game or toy, similar to this? My son is having a Medievil themed birthday party on Christmas Eve and he wants give his friends a fun favor!

Please let me know, if you find anything! Thanks,
Angela

pita ou franck a dit…

hi Angela
my english is so limited , i don't understand what is "medievil-type game" some thing with castle dragon ,horse ,king ?? please give me an example;
;-)) Patricia

meggiecat a dit…

Patricia,
I'm just crazy for jumping jacks. Thanks for sharing

pita ou franck a dit…

hello Meggiecat
happy you like it (i have a "pierrot" but i can't find it! where i've put it ???) , I also post Little paper-dolls on "agence eureka" and i post others more later
A bientot
patricia

Angela a dit…

Patricia,

Your english is fine... you understood the meaning perfectly. Yes, Ian is about to turn 6 (on Christmas Eve) and he LOVES dragons, knights, castles... that kind of time period!

Now, you will have to teach me French! ; )

I would love to know if you find anything!
Angela

Jess a dit…

I had a book with these jumping jacks in it whenI was little! Soo Fun!

Anonyme a dit…

Prachtig!
dank je wel

Anonyme a dit…

Magnifiques, les pantins